Friday 3 April 2009

Friday!





Well it is Friday, last day of term 1 of the school year!
I hope that Monike in Norway will have received her parcel as Els in the Netherlands received hers that I posted on the same day. so now I will post a pic of what I made and sent her. There is a sewing caddy -I used a stitchery that I had put away waiting for a project to use it for. the stitchery was a free pattern on a blog but it was so long ago I can't remember the site but I loved it and had to do it straight away, I think it suits quite well. The craft bag was also made and put away waiting for a purpose as was the pin cushion. I also sent her one of my milk jug doilies. I love making them and I usually keep one of each design as a sampler in case I lose the patterns and I can always copy from the doily.
A site for free great crochet patterns is:
I hope she likes the package.
Nearly finished my second package to send to someone else just a few more bits and pieces.
One more sleep till craft group.
Have a great weekend.
Marina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Marina! You're very talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the redwork (maroon work?) and the doilies! I need to learn to crochet! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...