Saturday 11 April 2009

crafty day




Well have had a productive couple of days and managed to use up my charm pack that I won on Jemima's quilting blog. I toyed with how to use it for ages and decided that a small top or even table cover would be a quick and easy project. I have so many slow growing things on the go it is a change to start and finish something quickly. I started sewing yesterday and finished basting the top, back and batting today! Can't wait to start quilting but I need to get a new quilting hoop as mine has broken beyond repair.
The border fabric was my bargain $2 fat quarters. Talk about a budget top.
I am quite happy with it and it will also fit nicely over the back of the couch.
happy day.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabrics and great way to use a charm pack. Doesn't look like a budget top!

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...