Friday 20 March 2009

been busy?







Well it's been a bit of a hectic week and haven't had a chance to post.

Last weekend had quite a productive one as far as craft goes. Couldn't concentrate on the things I have on the go so thought I would start something small that could be finished in one hit.
Last Christmas I tried to make some Christmassy things as gifts but ran out of time so I thought that it would be good to make things through the year and so by the end of the year I will have hand made goodies for craft group and the girls at work. That's the theory and I am going ok at the moment. I have redworked some little ornaments and they just need to be stuffed now and I also made some 'penny pockets' in Christmas fabrics. I saw them on a few websites and kept the link to the free pattern page.
They are quick and easy. I also made each a yo'yo to stitch on the prairie point but I haven't sewed them on yet. I think they are cute.
The lovely Harvest home charm pack is one I won on our local patchwork shop's new blog. How exciting! I have had a few queen size quilts quilted by Shirley and Veronica and they turned out great.
that's it for now.....
cheers
marina





No comments:

Post a Comment

nearly all done

Holidays are over sadly but it's been a great week for labels and binding with some finishes to tick off the list. Basket case is a big ...