Sunday 22 February 2009

sunday inspiration

It's sunday morning and have managed to have the house to myself again.
Couldn't get inspired to go to Dog obedience today, maybe next week....
so thought I would use the time to go through some of my stash to find some fabric to make a quilt top for the bushfire appeal. I have a heap of fabric with bugs and flowers that was already cut into 2 1/2 inch squares so I have cut some blender fabric into 4 1/2 inch squares to make up enough to make a top.
also have some strips to make up some quilt as you go squares that I found on this website http://sewmanyquiltstoolittletime.blogspot.com/ they are collecting quilts for the fire victims. It looks easy will see once I have a go!
Happy sunday
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...